Thousands of us around the world wake up every day with a common purpose: to make the world a safer, more secure and sustainable place. Science is in our DNA; we are endlessly curious and passionate about seeking and speaking the truth. We take delight in knowing that our work makes a meaningful contribution to society, and we are proud that our culture is centred on integrity, collaboration, inclusion and excellence. UL stands at the forefront of technological advancement, and we are continually challenged to find new ways to foster innovation and positive change. Satisfying? Yes. Exciting? Absolutely!
As our global footprint continues to grow, we are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer with a focus on unit testing, integration API and automated user journey tests to join our base platform team to be based remotely in Europe.
• Support the development and testing of a brand-new cloud native platform leveraging Azure services to support our mission by employing techniques such as TDD, BDD, DDD, Pair programming etc.
• Collaborate with various global teams to test software products
• Work closely with Microsoft to provide best of breed technology solutions for our customers
• Access to Pluralsight and various other training resources (eg: UL University) to continue your personal development
• Improve your coaching skills by mentoring other less experienced members within the team
• Work towards continual deployment with a secure DevOps mindset
• Capable of working with developers on a technical level and coding using OOP languages, C#, Java etc
• Good knowledge of APIs, Micro services and Service Oriented Architecture
• A good grasp of software engineering best practices, testing fundamentals and familiar with Kanban/Scrum methodologies
Nice to have skills:
• Restsharp(c#) or Rest Assured (Java) tools
• Knowledge about design pattern
• Security and performance testing
• Familiar with Selenium, Cucumber, SpecFlow or Gauge
Software administrado por iCIMS/Software desenvolvido pela iCIMS